Turn your home into a SPA and have a unique and special moment.
By Carol Contri
There is nothing like coming home after a stressful day of work and relaxing your body and mind. Taking the time to exfoliate, moisturize, massage and perfume your face, body, and hair can do wonders to boost self-esteem and decrease stress. And, yes, it is possible to transform your home into a SPA.
To start, choose the right environment in the house, which should be a cozy place with good lighting. You can choose a playlist to make that moment even more special. Spread scented candles across the space and enjoy your ”me time”.
Check out valuable tips for your SPA at home:
– Turn off your cell phone and everything that might bother you. Put in the background a very quiet song, with sounds of nature and birds.
– Start by using foot and hand massages, using an exfoliant and ending with a moisturizer. This massage helps to stimulate the body and brain, improving the immune system and recovering imbalances.
– After this massage, use a bowl of warm water and throw marbles into the bottom of it. Step and roll your feet in these marbles to relax.
– For bath time, replace artificial lights with candlelight. That’s enough to make the mood more relaxed, even if it’s a shower and you do not have a bathtub at home. Use a chamomile soap with a vegetable brush to slowly massage the body. In the bathtub, use bath salts and essential oils.
– Enjoy personal care time to moisturize your hair and body! Use a capillary mask and massage the entire scalp using circular movements.
– After you finish, moisturize your body. Sit down, close your eyes for a few minutes. Think positive things and relax!